Re: MIT Photos!!

  • the_judy_justice
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@y...>"
      <dziwozony@y...> wrote:
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group.
      Yep -
      > > they're right there:
      >
      > *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.
      >
      > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
      > get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not
      love
      > either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
      > than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she
      looks
      > great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
      > where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!
      >
      > Jude

      So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
      (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

      And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
      Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
      And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

      -Judy

      PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-
    • Jude McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"
        <the_judy_justice@y...> wrote:
        > So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
        > (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

        She's so sexy when she's being all professorial. Although her smiles
        aren't usually *quite* so alarmed-looking.

        > And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
        > Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
        > And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

        Heh! Thanks.

        > PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-

        Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy...! ;)

        Jude