Re: [Yuricon] Sad news...

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      At 04:20 AM 03/04/2003 -0500, Sean Gaffney wrote:
      >Inoue You just died of cancer, according to a Japanese website.

      Damn. Did it say what kind of cancer?

      >Shoujo-ai fans will remember her as the voice of Kanuka Clancy, one
      >of the more popular 'should be a lesbian' anime characters. :-D

      There's this interesting picture of her and Takao(?) Kumagami in Akemi
      Takada's _The Mobile Police Patlabor [Air]_ artbook. Two versions,
      actually, pages 22 and 52 (don't have a scanner, though). And another one
      on page 51:

      http://www.jpqueen.com/onlineshop/productinfo.asp?PID=4849
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <cjchua@m...> wrote:

        > There's this interesting picture of her and Takao(?) Kumagami in

        Takeo.

        Chris Davies.
      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2003
          At 03:16 AM 03/05/2003 -0000, cricharddavies wrote:
          >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <cjchua@m...> wrote:
          >
          >> There's this interesting picture of her and Takao(?) Kumagami in
          >
          >Takeo.

          Thanks.