Sad news...

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      Inoue You just died of cancer, according to a Japanese website.

      Shoujo-ai fans will remember her as the voice of Kanuka Clancy, one
      of the more popular 'should be a lesbian' anime characters. :-D

      --SG
    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
        At 04:20 AM 03/04/2003 -0500, Sean Gaffney wrote:
        >Inoue You just died of cancer, according to a Japanese website.

        Damn. Did it say what kind of cancer?

        >Shoujo-ai fans will remember her as the voice of Kanuka Clancy, one
        >of the more popular 'should be a lesbian' anime characters. :-D

        There's this interesting picture of her and Takao(?) Kumagami in Akemi
        Takada's _The Mobile Police Patlabor [Air]_ artbook. Two versions,
        actually, pages 22 and 52 (don't have a scanner, though). And another one
        on page 51:

        http://www.jpqueen.com/onlineshop/productinfo.asp?PID=4849
      • cricharddavies
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <cjchua@m...> wrote:

          > There's this interesting picture of her and Takao(?) Kumagami in

          Takeo.

          Chris Davies.
        • Johann Chua
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2003
            At 03:16 AM 03/05/2003 -0000, cricharddavies wrote:
            >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Johann Chua <cjchua@m...> wrote:
            >
            >> There's this interesting picture of her and Takao(?) Kumagami in
            >
            >Takeo.

            Thanks.