[CON] Yurikosplay Registration is Open!

  • atheniag <e.l.f.@ix.netcom.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2003
      Cosplay is the highpoint of many a convention and at Yuricon we expect it to be a really wild event!

      Because the number of acts is limited by time, we recommend you get your entries in early. At-con registration will be available, but limited slots will remain. And yes...it's first come, etc...

      Visit http://www.yuricon.org/03/yurikosplay.htm for the Yurikosplay Guidelines and Requirements.

      To Register, print, fill out and mail in the Registration and Release Forms.

      Registration Form: http://www.yuricon.org/03/YKReg.htm

      Release Form: http://www.yuricon.org/03/YKRel.htm

      Please read *all* of the information carefully before registering. Registration is not official unless both forms are completely filled out - a signed Release must be included with your Registration.

      We're looking forward to seeing you all at Yurikosplay!

      Yurikosplay - "The most fun you can have in someone else's clothing"