Re: MIT Photos!!

  • Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
      > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group. Yep -
      > they're right there:

      *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.

      Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
      get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not love
      either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
      than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she looks
      great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
      where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!

      Jude
    • atheniag <e.l.f.@ix.netcom.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@y...>" <dziwozony@y...> wrote:

        > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
        > get around to a commitment ceremony?

        You'll have to ask her, but she is an excellent photographer (as well as being an excellent cook, artist, author, musician and a host of other things which makes her really annoying to be around. LOL)

        A friend of hers had one of the pictures Pattie took at their wedding, instead of anything the official photographer got.

      • the_judy_justice
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
          <dziwozony@y...> wrote:
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...>
          > wrote:
          > > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group.
          Yep -
          > > they're right there:
          >
          > *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.
          >
          > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
          > get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not
          love
          > either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
          > than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she
          looks
          > great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
          > where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!
          >
          > Jude

          So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
          (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

          And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
          Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
          And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

          -Judy

          PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-
        • Jude McLaughlin
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"
            <the_judy_justice@y...> wrote:
            > So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
            > (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

            She's so sexy when she's being all professorial. Although her smiles
            aren't usually *quite* so alarmed-looking.

            > And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
            > Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
            > And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

            Heh! Thanks.

            > PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-

            Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy...! ;)

            Jude