Re: MIT Photos!!

  • Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 7:50 AM
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stirling_9 <sebastian122@h...>"
      <sebastian122@h...> wrote:
      > I've put up s selection of photos from MIT for you all to look
      at. :)

      > Happy day!!! ^__^

      Okay, I give. Where do I find 'em?

      Jude
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3 7:54 AM
        >From: "Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@...>" <dziwozony@...>

        >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stirling_9 <sebastian122@h...>"
        ><sebastian122@h...> wrote:
        > > I've put up s selection of photos from MIT for you all to look
        >at. :)
        > >
        > > Happy day!!! ^__^
        >
        >Okay, I give. Where do I find 'em?

        I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group. Yep - they're
        right there:

      • Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3 10:10 AM
          > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group. Yep -
          > they're right there:

          *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.

          Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
          get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not love
          either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
          than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she looks
          great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
          where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!

          Jude
        • atheniag <e.l.f.@ix.netcom.com>
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3 1:06 PM
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@y...>" <dziwozony@y...> wrote:

            > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
            > get around to a commitment ceremony?

            You'll have to ask her, but she is an excellent photographer (as well as being an excellent cook, artist, author, musician and a host of other things which makes her really annoying to be around. LOL)

            A friend of hers had one of the pictures Pattie took at their wedding, instead of anything the official photographer got.

          • the_judy_justice
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 6 6:34 AM
              <dziwozony@y...> wrote:
              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...>
              > wrote:
              > > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group.
              Yep -
              > > they're right there:
              >
              > *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.
              >
              > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
              > get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not
              love
              > either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
              > than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she
              looks
              > great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
              > where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!
              >
              > Jude

              So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
              (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

              And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
              Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
              And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

              -Judy

              PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-
            • Jude McLaughlin
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 12 9:47 AM
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"
                <the_judy_justice@y...> wrote:
                > So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
                > (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

                She's so sexy when she's being all professorial. Although her smiles
                aren't usually *quite* so alarmed-looking.

                > And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
                > Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
                > And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

                Heh! Thanks.

                > PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-

                Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy...! ;)

                Jude