Re: [Yuricon] [YCML] [OT] Other Anime delimma's

  • Ryogachan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1 9:19 PM
      In a message dated 2/28/2003 5:59:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, notjunior@... writes:

      I am just wondering if they are going to be true to
      hair in live action movie( still in planning last I
      heard)

      sincer,

      Tim II- Challenger

        Lol, I've heard about that too.... and I'm kinda scared of what they might do with the hair if they did try it, lol. All I can say is if it really comes out it's gonna be crazy....

      the first word that came was "dream"... it came to me while I lay sleeping... and the darkness deep inside of my heart... was gently driven away