MIT Photos!!

  • stirling_9 <sebastian122@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2003
      I've put up s selection of photos from MIT for you all to look at. :)

      Happy day!!! ^__^
    • Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stirling_9 <sebastian122@h...>"
        <sebastian122@h...> wrote:
        > I've put up s selection of photos from MIT for you all to look
        at. :)

        > Happy day!!! ^__^

        Okay, I give. Where do I find 'em?

        Jude
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
          >From: "Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@...>" <dziwozony@...>

          >--- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "stirling_9 <sebastian122@h...>"
          ><sebastian122@h...> wrote:
          > > I've put up s selection of photos from MIT for you all to look
          >at. :)
          > >
          > > Happy day!!! ^__^
          >
          >Okay, I give. Where do I find 'em?

          I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group. Yep - they're
          right there:

        • Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
            > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group. Yep -
            > they're right there:

            *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.

            Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
            get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not love
            either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
            than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she looks
            great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
            where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!

            Jude
          • atheniag <e.l.f.@ix.netcom.com>
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3, 2003
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jude McLaughlin <dziwozony@y...>" <dziwozony@y...> wrote:

              > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
              > get around to a commitment ceremony?

              You'll have to ask her, but she is an excellent photographer (as well as being an excellent cook, artist, author, musician and a host of other things which makes her really annoying to be around. LOL)

              A friend of hers had one of the pictures Pattie took at their wedding, instead of anything the official photographer got.

            • the_judy_justice
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 6, 2003
                <dziwozony@y...> wrote:
                > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@h...>
                > wrote:
                > > I'm assuming she put them in the Photos section of the group.
                Yep -
                > > they're right there:
                >
                > *facepalms* Of course. Photos. Not Files, Jude, Photos.
                >
                > Wow, great pics. Can we hire your wife as photographer whenever we
                > get around to a commitment ceremony? Cameras, as a rule, do not
                love
                > either Kerey or me, although it's easier to get a good pic of her
                > than it is of me (because, well, she's better-looking), but she
                looks
                > great! (And, yeah, so do you and Sarah. ;) ) Even better, despite
                > where I was sitting, I'm not in *any* of the pictures!
                >
                > Jude

                So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
                (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

                And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
                Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
                And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

                -Judy

                PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-
              • Jude McLaughlin
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 12, 2003
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"
                  <the_judy_justice@y...> wrote:
                  > So, I finally got to see a picture of the great writer Kerey is.
                  > (among many other things, I'm sure of it) ^_^

                  She's so sexy when she's being all professorial. Although her smiles
                  aren't usually *quite* so alarmed-looking.

                  > And Jude... Please, don't hide when a camera is being held out.
                  > Despite everything you said, I think you look good.
                  > And you look intelligent. Not everyone can pretend to. ^_-

                  Heh! Thanks.

                  > PS to the Yuricon crew: Jude paid me for that post. ^_-

                  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy...! ;)

                  Jude