Risky/safty Manga *blinks*

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Okay I just recieved my copies of the Risky Safty Manga. Some of you might remember me talking aboutt he TV series before and well. The manga is nothing like that at all. Where the TV version is cute, sometimes silly and sweet (basically very very shoujo) the Manga is wel... filled with panty shots, breast grabbing, a few shoujo ai bits but has very little to so with Risky/Safty themselves. The 3 volume manga series comprises a groups of odd stories by Ray Omishi (Hence the title Omishi Magicla Theather) who is the same artist of Sorcerer Hunters. This fact shocked the hell out of me but after reading the manga I can see that this is deffently one of his works. There are 3 stories in teh frist 2 volumes about Risky/Safty herself (and yes for those who were confused byt th efansubs Risky is most deffinantly a girl... I'll scann some of the shoujo ai pic later) The last vol deals more about those two but the reast is random weird stories about people transforming into weird creature including blobs and dragons then trying to kill the ones they love. The story about the group of Nurses is really weird.

      Anyways if you likes Risky/Safty for it's sweeter side then don't go near the Manga but if you just looking for cute art then this is something for you.

      Anyways, Just thought some of you would like to know.

      jaa ne

      Kat