Re: [Yuricon] MIT lecture report - short

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
      << Definitely all, of the above! From what I saw, everybody was really into
      it,
      and the discussion itself was very enjoyable, although, being a wuss, I
      didn't speak up at all. Erica, especially, had the audience eating out the
      palm of her hand. Even if I already knew some of the things she talked
      about,
      the way she presented them was great; both informative and funny. Funny's
      always good. :) I was also really pleasantly surprised by the fact that all
      the audience questions were actually really insightful and smart. I'm used
      hearing dumb panel questions, from my experience, but that may just be
      because the panels I've been to have all had a much younger audience (I was
      pretty much the youngest person at this panel). >>

      Yeah, Erica's good at that =^.^= And she makes a cute chibi too!

      Kun
      http://www.snikt.com/trixterpriest/alecto/fury.htm
      "Slightly different look, same crazy devotion."