Re: Sean G *is* Tomo-chan was RE: [Yuricon] I would like to note...

  • gaffneys_99 <sean@centragarden.net>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003

      > >From: "Eltink, Royi" <r.eltink@h...>
      >
      > >*raises hand too*
      >
      > Nonono! We have to call him "Tomo-chan" if we're going to complete
      the
      > mortification process. LOL

      If you get Alan and Merc to be Yomi and Osaka, I will be Tomo. Not
      before. :-D

      --SG
      --already feeling like he shoulda just shut up about it... :-D
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
        >From: "gaffneys_99 <sean@...>" <sean@...>

        >If you get Alan and Merc to be Yomi and Osaka, I will be Tomo. Not
        >before. :-D

        Merc's not a problem. Kun and I can dazzle him with our magical lesbian
        powers...LOL Alan, hmmmm, I believe he owes me for some pirate porn, if I
        remember correctly.

        <evil grin>

      • Chalcahuite
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
          Even though Erica's made it essentially official, I strenuously object for
          no good reason.

          Though if pressed I will eventually capitulate to the whims of the group,
          lest I be shunned.

          Just thought I'd contribute absolutely nothing to the thread. ;)

          --= =--
          Chalcahuite

        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
            << --SG
            --already feeling like he shoulda just shut up about it... :-D >>

            Hai! Toooomo-chan! =^.^=

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            *does a little wiggle dance*
          • Steven Perez
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
              On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 Trixterpriest@... wrote:
              > << --SG
              > --already feeling like he shoulda just shut up about it... :-D >>
              >
              > Hai! Toooomo-chan! =^.^=

              You're doomed, Sean. Ain't no way out of this one. ;P

              Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
              Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
              N.O.V.A - Northern Oregon/Vancouver Anime stp@...