Sean G *is* Tomo-chan was RE: [Yuricon] I would like to note...

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
      >From: "Eltink, Royi" <r.eltink@...>

      >*raises hand too*

      Nonono! We have to call him "Tomo-chan" if we're going to complete the
      mortification process. LOL

    • gaffneys_99 <sean@centragarden.net>
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003

        > >From: "Eltink, Royi" <r.eltink@h...>
        >
        > >*raises hand too*
        >
        > Nonono! We have to call him "Tomo-chan" if we're going to complete
        the
        > mortification process. LOL

        If you get Alan and Merc to be Yomi and Osaka, I will be Tomo. Not
        before. :-D

        --SG
        --already feeling like he shoulda just shut up about it... :-D
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
          >From: "gaffneys_99 <sean@...>" <sean@...>

          >If you get Alan and Merc to be Yomi and Osaka, I will be Tomo. Not
          >before. :-D

          Merc's not a problem. Kun and I can dazzle him with our magical lesbian
          powers...LOL Alan, hmmmm, I believe he owes me for some pirate porn, if I
          remember correctly.

          <evil grin>

        • Chalcahuite
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
            Even though Erica's made it essentially official, I strenuously object for
            no good reason.

            Though if pressed I will eventually capitulate to the whims of the group,
            lest I be shunned.

            Just thought I'd contribute absolutely nothing to the thread. ;)

            --= =--
            Chalcahuite

          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
              << --SG
              --already feeling like he shoulda just shut up about it... :-D >>

              Hai! Toooomo-chan! =^.^=

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
              *does a little wiggle dance*
            • Steven Perez
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
                On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 Trixterpriest@... wrote:
                > << --SG
                > --already feeling like he shoulda just shut up about it... :-D >>
                >
                > Hai! Toooomo-chan! =^.^=

                You're doomed, Sean. Ain't no way out of this one. ;P

                Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                N.O.V.A - Northern Oregon/Vancouver Anime stp@...