Smoke and Mirrors (Kat has been playing with Photoshop)

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      I got the cover of the next issue of ASD  finished the other night and loved the way it turned out that I also did the first page in full colour. I'll be working on the rest of the issue this week but wanted to see what people thought of my first attempt at colouring a full manga page. I spent hours just trying to get the visuals to look correct. Anyways here it is

      I'll finish the rest of the installment this week. Expect to see something by the begining of the month.

      Enjoy

      Kat