Re: [Yuricon] Re: Lesbian Bands???

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 25, 2003

      Geez, how do you all know all of this??? Way too in depth for me, I dont even know the names of any members of any of my favorite bands besides Flea of RHCP. As for my personal feelings about the Indigo Girls, my mom likes them which automatically means I don't, hope I'm not missing too much though. There's one group that I wonder about though, though I can't remember the name, they're like the female version of Barenaked Ladies, Anne Demarko or something like that, for some reason I thought she was a lesbian, could just be me though.

      -Shannon Ami

       Peta Enbom <erudite_fool@...> wrote:

      Erica wrote:

      >Anyone else listen to Luscious Jackson? The drummer,
      >Kate Schellenbah, is
      >gay and kicks ass. She also said, "Act like the
      >revolution already happened
      >and just live your life"  - a quote I love.

      Interestingly enough, she was also involved with
      Josephine Wiggs at one time.

      Peta.

      - Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.

      Do you Yahoo!?