Re: [Yuricon] Re: Anima 2003

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2003
      >From: "the_judy_justice <the_judy_justice@...>"

      > > >Rintaro is going to be there. So yeah. ^_^
      > >
      > > Cool! Ask hime how it was to play the clarinet for Metropolis,
      >
      >Humm... He played the clarinet in it?

      Bass clarinet - according to the credits. :-)

      >Maybe it wasn't techno because he is a clarinetist and not a DJ?

      I figured that - but it gives you something to ask him that isn't entirely
      the same thing that everyone else asks. :-)

      >I love 40's music, I really *did* enjoy the soundstrack so much.

      Me too, on both accounts.

      > > Wish I could. :-) I've never been to Bruxelles (or anywhere in
      >Belgium, in
      > > fact) so have that coke and think of us!

      >LOL, okay.
      >I'll have that coke with some ramdom *cute* girl and I *won't* think
      >of you at that instant. lol.

      That would be even better! LOL

      >Although... even if you haven't been here before, there *are* people
      >who wants to meet you.
      >I'm doing such a great job at promoting you and all the great things
      >you do. ^_-

      <squirm> Don't promote me, promote Yuricon. I'm nothing special, really -
      just slightly pushier than most anime fans are used to. LOL

      >Seriously, yes, there is a woman who wants to see you. She's a
      >realisator here in Belgium. She just got a prize in Italy for a 7
      >minutes long movie about active feminists who paste new slogans on
      >sexist advertising banners.

      Wow, she sounds cool.

      >And she's all taken with Yuricon. ^_^

      Well, then, convince her to come over for it!

      >Yeah... I'm doing such a great job promoting... lol. just kidding.

      I'm sure you are - we have faith in you as our official Belgian
      representative. Make sure you send over cute girls. LOL