9732Re: [Yuricon] Worst Movies was Heavenly Creatures

  • Shannon Stricof
    Jan 28, 2003

      Agreed that Undercover Brother is craptacular, that's a definate. THe worst movie I've ever seen however was Best in Show... mockumentaries..*shudder*

      -Shannon Ami

       Chalcahuite <ximatl@...> wrote:

      Undercover Brother wasn't bad, it was craptacular. There's a difference. A
      craptacular movie is still entertaining.  Worst movie I have seen to date is
      Dolemite, a really low budget 70s blaxpoitation flick. It was several levels
      below being MST3K bad, it was wretched. We couldn't even make fun of the
      movie it was so bad. Battlefield Earth is definitely a close second, now
      that I'm thinking about it.

      --= =--
      Chalcahuite

      > From: "Bina" <dreamscout90@...>
      > Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 20:13:01 -0600
      > To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Heavenly Creatures
      >
      > Yaa i saw undercover brother.. now thats bad..*shiver*

      Do you Yahoo!?