9444Re: [Yuricon] Hey...

    Jan 8, 2003
      >From: Trixterpriest@...

      >Just thought people might like to know, if we already didn't. (I
      >didn't, anyway - and it's the first link too!)
      >

      >Very cool! Chalk another one up for Yuricon getting around =^.^=

      Chalk one up for the Yuricon chair who, instead of working, actively LOOKS
      for places to submit to. Silly. :-)

      True story - one of Emi's friends saw Yuricon mentioned on a BBS and told
      me. I asked "which one?" since I track where we're mentioned and said that
      I knew of four or five recent mentions on Japanese websites. One Emi had
      never heard of. LOL

      Hey - it's what I *do.* :-)