9396Re: [Yuricon] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Jan 1, 2003
      Opps, hand were so cold that I sent before writing anything.

      I woke up in time to run out and watch the first sunrise of the new year.
      Since noticing that I live right off a cliff over looking the Great Lake and
      wanted to do this. I was siting on teh tip of one of the edges and watched
      the sky turn from deep blue to pink. It was way to cloudy to see the sun
      itself but I did get to meet a nice Japanese Man who was their for the same
      reason and we talked for an hour before heading back home. The only thing I
      wish is that next year I'll beable to have someone there with me >^_^<

      Jaa ne Minna

      > > > HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
      > > >
      > > > -Shannon Ami
      > > >
      > > Damn Midnight already?