9390Re: [Yuricon] The frist Shadowlander's Fanfic!!!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Dec 31, 2002

      >Now Kat...I'm sure there's a rulebook out there somewhere that states it's
      not a good policy to go and kill off your fans ;p

      *grins* I only gave her a small heart attack. Guess it isn't everyday you
      hear from the creator of teh series you wrote a story for >^_^< She first
      didn't beleive it was me so emialed my offical K&N Addy. Needless to say she
      was more then alittle shocked. All I asked was for her to add a link to my
      site (which she did right away) Looks like I made her day. To quote Misha
      "tee hee hee"

      I imagine that would be quite a surprise =^.^=  Maybe she'll write some more now...

      Kun
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic