9348The frist Shadowlander's Fanfic!!!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Dec 27, 2002
      Okay, some of you know how I feel about fanfic... I'm not the biggest fan of
      the stuff and only can think of maybe 3 or 4 that I actually liked. Well the
      one thing I have been fearing for years has happened. I was stumbling around
      check what pops up in search engines and I found something.

      http://destinystruth.net/misc/MISCcrush.htm

      Well what do you know, someone actually did a fanfic about Jenn and Kima.
      Tell you the truth I was shaking at first because not even I know where my
      own stories are going but the writer shocked me. It was actually rather well
      writen and Actually kept to my characters personalites. I was expecting some
      fantasy based on my character and not this. It makes a rather night
      Christmas Present >^_^< Now I just have to find her email and give her a
      small heart attack *evil grins*

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic