8843Looking for some help for Yuricon

    Nov 4, 2002
      Hello all -

      Our Public relations team needs an injection of new blood. As usual, it seems that many people have volunteered, only to disappear over time.

      I'm looking for three or four *dedicated* people who to email potential advertisers with our rate card, then do the appropriate follow up. This is not as hard as it seems, once you get past not caring in they reject you. :-)

      The botom line is - if you folks don't help out then things can't get done. We need advertising or things like our Program Book don't get published. You want to know when things are, don't you? :-)

      We also have two exciting publishing projects on hand - Yuri Monogatari and an English translation of Rica's work. Both will cost $ and advertising supplies that.

      We're looking for someone who will be able to devote 5-10 hours a month to this and who will respond when emailed.

      Please email yuricon_pr@... if you're interested.