8818[OT] Creative Stuffu. And Some Junk.

  • Eleanor Stevens
    Nov 1, 2002
      This has absolutely nothing to do with Yuri or Anime
      or anything like that ^.^** It is however a student
      film of mine. I helped Write and Edit this and I'm
      proud of it even if the vision was a bit corrupted by
      this guy we deemed "The Film Nazi" He was err.. a Bit
      of a Dillweed and kept insinuating I didn't know how
      to use a film editor because I was a female. But I did
      make him storm out of the class by being polite ^.^.
      Anyway here is the link to our (hey I didn't Do it by
      myself) Film. Leave some reviews and write what you
      really thought of it. Just remember constructive
      criticism is best.

      Lom Ke Growle (Badly Spelled French meaning the
      Growling Man)
      http://www.studentfilms.com/filmpages/lom_ke_growle.htm

      Here are the other Class Films we did that I may not
      have edited but I was in them at some point

      The Adventures of Jack
      http://www.studentfilms.com/filmpages/adventures_in_jack.htm

      (My dollar Stars in this one^.^** and my Shoulder LOL)

      And I unfortunately can't find the third one but when
      I do I'll let you see it cause it's muy funny well
      that's all Enjoy all!

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/