8511Re: SKU!!! what have they done to it!!!!

  • the_judy_justice
    Oct 9, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Alyssa Hines
      <lemon_lime_orange_fruit_drink@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.enokifilmsusa.com/library/ursula.htm
      >
      > its called ursula's kisses and will official be aired
      > on australian cable tv, abc fly channel
      >
      > all the traces of homosexuality have been completely
      > removed!!!!!! (which means they have screwed with eps
      > 7, 13, 17, 28 & 29)
      >

      > its outrageous isnt it?
      >
      > =====
      > Daniel Johns Is God SILVERCHIAR
      >
      > http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
      > - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends

      -sweatdrops-

      -swallows-

      Wow... I can't believe that. I had to check the website itsif to make
      sure it wasn't a joke.

      Ahem. I wouldn't be proud to be American. ^_-

      And also...
      Have you noticed?

      "Silver Mask:
      A member of the "The Seekers of Armageddon." No one knows his/her
      true identity.

      Pazolini:
      The leader of the troop sent by "The Seekers of Armageddon."

      Lady June:
      The evil princess commanding the troop. Cool and merciless."

      What is that??!! Does anyone know? Are they really supposed to be
      SKU's characters?
      I always wondered about the carousel in the opening... There's
      nothing like that carousel in the french version.

      Ahem... Do we have been abused as well?

      -Judy (going off to bed to dream of a carousel)
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic