8437Re: [Yuricon] Re: Most memorable Shoujo ai/ Yuri moments

  • Chalcahuite
    Oct 1, 2002
      Most memorable moment. Well the one that immediately stood out into my
      brain, even though I've only seen it once, and it wasn't a very good copy,
      is Haruka's and Michiru's death scene at the climax of Stars.

      The dance scene in the Utena movie also sticks out, that was just gorgeous.
      Also the opening scene in Iczer 1. But, that's because it was my first
      encounter with Yuri, before I even knew what Yuri was, other than Kei's
      partner in the Dirty Pair.

      I'm sure there will be others as I slowly work my way through the list.
      Still working my way through Azumanga Daioh and Noir.

      --= =--
      Chalcahuite