8386Re: [Yuricon] Most memorable Shoujo ai/ Yuri moments

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Sep 25, 2002
      << People please stop distributing and dowloading Alien 9. I am now offically
      working with CPM on bringing the Anime to North America. They are trying to
      do teh best possable for this anime but you need to help by supporting the
      anime when it is released (sometime in fall of 2003) and stop buying
      fansubs. Arigoto >>

      I hate to say it, Kat, but don't you think telling a bunch of otaku NOT to
      buy fansubs is a bit...well, useless? ;p

      Kun

      *does a little otaku dance*
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic