8335Re: [Yuricon] Most memorable Shoujo ai/ Yuri moments

  • Johann Chua
    Sep 21, 2002
      At 10:37 AM 09/22/2002 +0800, Tracy Williams wrote:
      >A friend sent me the 3 fansubbed episodes of Alien 9, I need to watch
      >'em soon...! (And I'm on episode 22 of Noir! Ah! Yuri so close!) @_@

      Need to borrow my sempai's set of Noir. Too bad I missed Alien 9 on AXN's
      anime marathon (forgot to record it); Aya Hisakawa gets to play a character
      with the same family name as her, too (like the cast of Shinesman). Oh,
      well, there'll be a rerun eventually--or I can try downloading it.

      My favorite moment is in Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko TV when Ayano says:

      "Yohko...I really loved you. I loved you more than anyone else."