8329Most memorable Shoujo ai/ Yuri moments

  • Kathryn Williams
    Sep 21, 2002
      I was looking over the Animage polls for last year and they list the most
      memorable moment from Anime last year. I thought it would be interesting to
      have a Most memorable Yuri moments poll.

      So what is the most memorable Shoujo ai or yuri moment that sticks out in
      your minds.

      Me of course it would have to be Alien 9 ep 3. The scene when Kumi and Yuri
      are waiting for the bus during the rain and Kumi suddenly get's up and wraps
      her arms around Yuri and squeezes her tight. >^_^<

      So what is your momorable moment?

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic