8218Re: [Yuricon] Re: Welcome new list members!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Sep 12, 2002
      << I just joined a few days ago and I wanted to say hi. I'm a fan of
      shoujo-ai and yuri, although there doesn't seem to be a lot of it
      around...that's why I joined this group! I also like shounen-ai and
      yaoi. My favorite anime right now is Utena and my favorite couple is
      Utena and Anthy. Since I've lost Willow and Tara so painfully in
      Buffy, I've been searching for more shoujo-ai/yuri couples in anime. >>

      Glad you joined us June! I'm sure someone's mentioned The List to you by now
      for finding more shoujoai and yuri goodness...so I'm not even going to
      mention the fact that you can find it on the Yuricon website
      (http://www.yuricon.org) because I'm positive you've already found it =^.^=

      *does a little new member dance*

      Kun
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic