8190Re: [Yuricon] Re: Welcome new list members!

  • Jared Stricof
    Sep 10, 2002

      Hi June!!!

      Nice to meet you too!

       june_leigh25 wrote:

      I just joined a few days ago and I wanted to say hi.  I'm a fan of
      shoujo-ai and yuri, although there doesn't seem to be a lot of it
      around...that's why I joined this group!  I also like shounen-ai and
      yaoi.  My favorite anime right now is Utena and my favorite couple is
      Utena and Anthy.  Since I've lost Willow and Tara so painfully in
      Buffy, I've been searching for more shoujo-ai/yuri couples in anime.

      Nice to meet you all,

      Yahoo! - We Remember