8178Re: Welcome new list members!

  • june_leigh25
    Sep 10, 2002

      I just wanted to say hi. I'm a fan of shoujo-ai and yuri (of
      course), and I also like shounen-ai and yaoi. My favorite anime is
      Utena and favorite couple, Utena and Anthy. I've been searching for
      more shoujo-ai/yuri couples in anime since I painfully lost Willow
      and Tara in Buffy. This list seems like a good place to start.

      Nice to meet you all,

      --- In Yuricon@y..., "atheniag" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > I just wanted to take a moment out of my busy con-running schedule
      to welcome all the new members that have joined over the past few