8120Re: [Yuricon] CNAnime/Geek Week report

  • Jared Stricof
    Sep 3, 2002

      Ouch!!!! THat sounds like quite the painful week. Welcome back to the land of the living. Wow, I'm suprised you haven't collapsed yet, I know I'd be dead after a week like that. Remind me never to complain about my schedule again, its so much nicer than that. Now all I can complain about is the temperature (pouts).

      -Shannon

       Kathryn Williams wrote:

      Seeing that Erica-kun sent her report I guess I'd better get mine in too.
      Let me begin by saying I will never *NEVER* allow myself to be schduled fro
      a 8 day straight signing ever again. (someoone shot me if I even consider
      doing something so silly ever again, k?)

      Do You Yahoo!?