8105Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • Immortalone
    Sep 3, 2002
      :o0
      WHAT?! You don't know the goodness that is Eliza Dushku?! I must educte
      you, young one! Eliza Dushku plays Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
      (That was when I first noticed her) and notable roles in Bring It On!
      (As Missy), Soul Survivors (as Annabel), The New Guy (as Danielle), and
      a whole bunch of other shows. One film that's coming out soon is City by
      the Sea where she plays Gina. In my opinion, she's a damn fine actress.
      And she's just... beautiful. :D go to www.edushku.com for more
      information, or I think Cheebs! has a pretty good page with good
      screencaps :D

      immo

      p.s. msg me for more info ;D lol

      Kate Mileur wrote:

      > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
      > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*
      >
      > --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic