8102Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • PGit
    Sep 2, 2002
      MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
      mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
      it'd be a lot cooler, and I'm hoping to get an
      executive position next year. Woo. Frosh week is
      grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
      food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last
      night. otherwise, all is fabulous.

      ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
      true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
      circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

      ~ Alex (aka PGit)

      --- awill <ahwill@...> wrote:
      > Y'all are demented!
      >
      > So, how's school going? What classes do you have?
      > Found any gay friendly groups yet? Anime clubs?
      >
      > Byakko

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic