7673Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon site update!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Aug 2, 2002
      << I got an Idea! We should set up Steve and myself in tht room for his usual
      late night body art section that he does every year. This year at AN it went
      from 11 pm until 5 am in which I couldn't focus on drawing on people anymore
      so tried to sleep for a little while. I was wondering if Rica has ever
      sketched on people as part of a con? It is interesting and I was thinking of
      getting us all going this year instead of just Steve and myself. What do you
      think? >>

      I think Rica can draw on me anytime she wants =^.^=

      Kun
      *does a little canvas dance*
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic