7660Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon site update!

    Aug 2 6:20 AM
      >From: "Menagi-chan" <Menagi_chan@...>

      >I would like to say on behalf of all insomniacs---THANK YOU ERICA! *laughs*
      >One of the biggest things at Expo was the fact that I (and many of my
      >friends) would get so *WIRED* but could not SLEEP. What do you do at 2am?
      >BESIDES annoy the hotel staff?

      I know - I'm ususally one of those people (at Expo I was running 10AM
      panels, which was cruel, let me tell you...) so i end up wandering around,
      bored out of my *mind!*

      I know I'll be up late at Yuricon...and I figured at least a few others
      would. When Sephiroth offered to do an overnight demo/workshop, it all
      gelled into the "Nite Owl" programming schedule. We'll have vids for us
      walking half-dead, an awards program (thanks Chalcuhuite! for the idea) and
      a cafe in ConSuite to chill and talk - along with other demos/workshops if
      people step forward. I think it could be really fun. Most cons have nothing
      but hentai playiung them and I get bored of the grunting. :-)

      >Oh, and I'm attempting to bring my "posse" with me to Yuricon. *snickers*
      >Be afraid. Be very afraid.

      I'd love to meet them! Bring 'em along!