7627Re: [Yuricon] Re: Noir yuri site of the day

  • Kathryn Williams
    Aug 1, 2002
      Most are rather blind to any Yuri content in Anime/Manga, I've found. I've
      actually had people tell me there was no Yuri content in Utena or all
      things. Also most Write ups will leave that kind of thing out because they
      don't think it is something that people want to know. I've read a write up
      on Miyuki-chan in Wonderland in which there was no mention at all of all the
      lesbian tones and just called it a twisted Alice in Wonderland tale. Hell
      reviews about my own works never mention the fact that all the girls are
      lesbians which really bothered the help out of me. This is a big reason I do
      not ready any Anime reviews and also a big reason why I like this ML. This
      is the best place to get he first news on new yrui titles >^_^<

      btw, I've never heard of a US Newtype before. What is it just a translation
      of the orginal Newtype or something?

      Well I'm off, Jaa ne

      Kat

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/