7189Re: [Yuricon] Re: colleges, universities, lost, confused, drowning blah de blah etc...

  • heron-blue Tira
    Jul 4, 2002
      Someone may have mentioned it already but I feel
      obligated to say:

      Oberlin! Oberlin Oberlin Oberlin!

      It's even more liberal than most liberal-arts
      colleges. ;) It's extremely queer-friendly, to the
      point where it's assumed that everyone is bisexual
      unless stated otherwise. They also have a good
      community of otaku, or at least they did when I was
      last there.

      The only major drawback is that it's in the middle of
      nowhere in Ohio.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic