7182Re: [Yuricon] colleges, universities, lost, confused, drowning blah de blah etc...

  • Dana G.
    Jul 4 11:01 AM
      >Erhm, most colleges (99.99%) here in The Netherlands are gay->friendly...
      >Or where and what would you like to study?

      um, i was thinking about staying in the states or at least someplace warm to
      new england standards considering my condition. i'm really kind of lost
      because i don't know what i want to study really, i don't know what size of
      school i want or anything. i've been living in a smalltown all my life and
      all i've ever wanted to do was get out but i've actually put some thought
      into what i wanted to get out into because i honestly don't know what's out
      there.