7100Re: [Yuricon] colleges, universities, lost, confused, drowning blah de blah etc...

  • Royi Eltink
    Jul 2, 2002
      > i really need to get in gear. like majorally.
      anyway, i was wondering if
      > anyone of you guys had a list of
      gay-friendly colleges and such. i'm sort of
      > looking at just nyu at the
      moment but i don't really know anything about it.
      > so, yeah, i'm kind of
      lost in this whole world of colleges despite the fact
      > that i've seen
      all my friends and sisters do it... any help? please?
      Erhm, most colleges (99.99%) here in The Netherlands are gay-friendly...
      Or where and what would you like to study?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic