604Re: [Yuricon] Re: Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • ServoKamen
    Nov 10, 2001

      From: "Jude McLaughlin" <dziwozony@...>
      Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 1:40 PM
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Apologies for the inconvenience!

      > On the "bright" side, I have evidence now that we weren't singled out
      > for deletion by some evil entity -- my gaming
      mailing list just lost
      > all its archives.  It looks like Yahoo's
      just having some Issues with
      > its mailing list servers.
      Sigh.  So y'all have to write more now.
      > I've lost my other
      high-volume list, which I use to reward myself for
      > work done.
      *waves hands imperiously*  Write, write!

      > Jude

      Yahoo! Groups sucks...  I doubt ONElist would have ever done this...

      *S*
      ServoKamen.
      http://www.onelist.com/community/Any_Discussion
    • Show all 95 messages in this topic