5470Meeting at AN was Re: AN note and news

    May 1 1:08 PM
      >From: "distantskyking" <distantskyking@...>
      >
      > We were planning a party but I havn't heard about the time but I
      > > know that AN was asking if I'd like another anniverary party and if
      >ALC
      > > wanted a party too..

      We'll have a room party if nothing else. I'm not announcing anything until
      the con itself, since I have no idea how my schedule will pan out (and of
      course, I haven't a clue what rooom I'm in yet.) Look for flyers with the
      bright red sticker announcing the time and place.

      I'll be wandering the con in a black t-shirt with the ALC logo in hot pink
      and our motto or "Shoujoai counselor" in hot pink across the back.

      I won't be cosplaying - that ought to set me apart from everyone else. LOL