4878Re: [Yuricon] Re: When was Noir released?

    Apr 4, 2002
      >From: Judy Justice <the_judy_justice@...>

      >Ps to Erica: No, I won't share Chlo�.

      You can have her - she does nothing for me. I've always disliked the color
      combination of purple and green. :)

      I found early the perfect anime character for me, thanks to Sparkle - Erika
      (although that would present dificulties...it would become awkward and
      irritating to have the same name) from Ep. 2 of Hyper Dolls. She's evil, the
      way I like 'em, she's blonde, in black leather, rides a motorcycle and has
      Ogata Megumi as a voice. That makes her nearly perfect, except she's a
      cartoon and all. *g*

      Cheers,

      Erica (who really does prefer blondes...especially blondes with pink
      ponytails. *g*)