4748Re: [Yuricon] Yuri Studios banner question...

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Mar 27, 2002
      You know the left side bar of the site? What anime is
      > the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th screenshots from? and on
      > the right side bar, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th?

      Well, most of them I just fished around for and mostly likely don't know...however I'll go take a look..

      left second- I think is actually from a game, not sure what one.
      left third- I knew but now I can't remember. I've never seen it but I think it might be bubblegum crash...?
      left fourth- If I remember correctly this was an artwork for Sakura Wars...
      left fifth- I have no idea... ;p

      right second and third- no idea....they were generic girl girl pics I found, although I'm sure they come from somewhere...

      right fourth- That one's from Escaflowne, the princess and Hitomi

      right fifth- The only thing I remember about this one is that it came from an older anime...and I think that the silver-haired one might actually be a guy...

      Kun
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic