3708Re: [Yuricon] Re: Tis sad news....

  • Ashke
    Feb 1, 2002
      >> I thought that almost immediately, then spent the best part of an
      >hour trying to explain to P who Pippi was. LOL
      >
      >Not know who Pippi is? I loved Pippi Longstockings when I was a girl.
      >She was the strongest girl we ever got to read about (Nancy Drew was
      >the smartest). I wished I could have a Villa Villakulla.

      When my hair was shorter, I had the habit of braiding it on the sides, and
      one of my co-workers would always call me Pippi. Always loved those books,
      and bought them all again just last year. I think my favorite game in them
      was traversing the room without stepping on the floor. At random times
      throughout my life, I've looked at a room and plotted out a course to take
      that wouldn't include the floor. *grin*

      --Ashke.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic