31Re: Speaking of Yuri...

  • the_judy_justice@yahoo.com
    Nov 4, 2001
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
      > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
      ecstatic
      > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

      Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
      it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

      And well...
      About the ALC, I almost missed the new list as I never check my Yahoo
      mail box.^_^'
      Anyway, the great Judy is back even thought she's rather quiet these
      days. ^_-

      -Judy

      > AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      > http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

      > Because fanfic does not have to suck

      http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic