30040RE: [Yuricon] Re: Absurd piece of Maria-sama ga Miteru fan fiction

    Mar 12, 2014
      I know you meant "staying power" in the context of your personal fandom spaces, but more globally, Marmite fandom has been around for 15 years now and isn't gone yet. ^_^

      Cheers,Erica

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:23:45 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Absurd piece of Maria-sama ga Miteru fan fiction

      The idea came to me from the author's comments about the various fantasy elements of the Marimite setting. So I thought it was a good idea for a joke.

      Back when Marimite was on tv there were loads of good gag doujinshi of all kinds.  Really sad that it didn't have the staying power of my other fandoms.

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic