30028RE: [Yuricon] Absurd piece of Maria-sama ga Miteru fan fiction

    Feb 22, 2014
      That made me giggle almost out loud. ^_^

      Cheers,Erica

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
      Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:58:02 -0800
      Subject: [Yuricon] Absurd piece of Maria-sama ga Miteru fan fiction

      A bit of story on this. This came to me in an absurd bolt out of nowhere just as I finished work and I felt so compelled to write it I just had to the moment I got home. Then as I had yet to put anything of any original thought or work on my tumblr blog at all since I had it I decided to put it there so I could link to it here.

      If it gives you a chuckle then that was all I could hope for.

      http://yeopsmith.tumblr.com/post/77428720953/absurd-piece-of-maria-sama-ga-miteru-fan-fiction

      Thanks to Sean Gaffney as it was while goofing off and reading his Marimite fan fiction

      'Touko-chan in Wonderland' that gave me the idea in the first place.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic