30026RE: Strawberry Panic Omnibus

  • lynmarenjensen
    Feb 11, 2014

      Maybe this is a good time to note that the "Strawberry Panic" anime often has technical issues.  I bought it at a big-box tech store.  The copy I bought was defective.  I took it back and exchanged it.  That copy was defective, too.  That time the store said, "We don't usually do this, but this anime is discontinued, so we'll just give you your money back."  Apparently defective copies of this anime are common.  Someone who wants the anime might be wise to look for it on eBay and get assurance from the seller that the copy isn't defective.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic