30024RE: Strawberry Panic Omnibus

  • 717009d51ed96b33a28910e8f57e5039
    Feb 6, 2014
      Hi, new member here, so let me know if this reply is in the right place, or if someone else has already answered your question.
      I have the English translation of the manga and light novels as well as the DVD set, though I've only read the first of the three light novels. All three of them have their differences in pacing, but they're all loosely based on some short stories that haven't been released in America. As annoying as it may be to have the manga cut off in the middle, reading the novels and watching the anime will give you a pretty good idea of the direction it was going :-)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic