    Aug 7, 2013
      That's the one... any idea if more Morinaga Milk manga will be English-cized in the future?

      Kumi

      On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:23 AM, Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      It sounds like you picked up Kisses, Sighs, Cherry Blossoms Pink. ^_^

      Cheers, Erica

      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: pretty.cure@...
      Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:37:19 +0800
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Secret Recipe.

      Sorry...I wasn't thorough enough...I meant to say I just got a new "Morinaga Milk manga"..

      That's me..being unspecific. *^^* Sorry.

      Kumi.

      On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:
      Ah...sounds interesting...I just got a new one myself, I forget the name but it's a compilation of girl love stories set at two schools. :3

      Is very nice and genki. :3 Including....GHOST LOVE! :D

      Hehhe..

      Kumi.

      On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:07 AM, sandman guy <sandman7ca2002@...> wrote:

      So I stumbled on the French version of Secret Recipe by Morinaga Milk on Amazon.fr.

      I picked it up as I hadn't really heard much about it.

      I liked it in general, but the character of Wakatsuki got on my nerves a bit. She felt a little too over the top sometimes and a little too clueless at times.

      But in general not bad. I wouldn't call it her best work, but not bad.

      I'll probably buy volume 2 when it comes out, just to find out where it goes from here.

      Marc M.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad

      --
      =============================

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

      --
      =============================

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

      --

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic